When Your Child is Injured


Make copies of your story and send to the following people:

Your child's teacher.

The principal of your child's school.

The Director of Schools for your child's school district.

Members of the Board of Education for your child's school district - you can obtain a list of these elected officials from the school district's central office along with their addresses - it is public information.

Your local newspaper.

Tennesseans for Nonviolent School Discipline
4655 Hwy. 46 N.
Cumberland City, TN 37050

Tennessee Commissioner of Education Candice McQueen
Andrew Johnson Tower- 6th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243-0382
(615) 741-8457

Tennessee State Dept. of Education, Legal Dept.
Christy Ballard
Andrew Johnson Tower- 6th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
(615) 741-2921

Tennesseans for Nonviolent School Disicpline www.forkidsake.org